понедельник, 20 апреля 2015 г.

5 H 5

Dear George ,
How are thing ? I`ve been at Camp "Kind Turtle" for a week now , where  I`m working this summer as a team leader and I realy loved it here !
Camp "Kind Turtle" is an сamp of the protection of endangered species like a loggerhead sea turtle . You proubably think that all we do here is learn about rare animals , but it isnt like that at all. Yesterday we went to the ocean to clean it from trash , and last night we all sat around a campfire and told horror stories . We also organise lots of fun eco-projects with my peer . We`ve already grown loggerhead turtle from the egg what we found on the beach .
The best part about this camp is thatwe help the endangered species and still have fun . I`m responsible for small group of my peer , and that can be though (like when I have to lead everyone in my group ) but my team is a great .
I hope you`re having a great summer , too . Write back when you get a chance .
All the best ,
Vlad

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий