четверг, 21 мая 2015 г.

6 H Exc.4

Hi Peter !

I hope you're well ! I just knew of your wish to visit my city , so I wil tell you about sights of my city .
First sight is regional museum . There you can know story of my city , see animals which was living there many years ago  ,  
see odd and old professions of my city. Best time to visit it from Monday to Thursday at 11:00 am - 3:00 pm , because in the evenings or on holydays there are lots of people . 
Second sight is "eternal fire ". 
It is monument of victims of WW2 . If you want you can lay flowers to it , also you can see guard changing .
Third sight is "Kirovka" - walking street .
It's  most famous walking street in my city.
There you can buy paintings of local artists , see zero verst .
I hope you'll have great time !

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий